Sunday, March 8, 2009

Is Ozymandias Gay?

After watching Zack Snyder's much anticipated "Watchmen", a movie adaptation of the original 80's graphic novel, I'm convinced that Snyder's movies are exceptionally homoerotic!

Not only Jon Osterman aka Dr Manhattan "the role Keanu Reeves turned down at last minute, and eventually gone to the look alike Billy Crudup" who, is completely naked almost the entire movie.



But he also has an impossible physic, and on top of that, he's rather well endowed too! I know it's CG and all, but still.


I understand that this particular project has gone through many changes over the years due to it's controversial graphic contents while the rights of this movie went from one studio to many others, it's once thought a movie could never being done, I must say that I'm very impressed by it.

And yes, like many people out there on the internet commenting the orientation of the villain in this film,

I do think that Ozymandias is gay, at least that's how I see it!

No comments:

Post a Comment